Did you know in light of the pandemic, you can still get married in Regina this summer? Imagine Events are professional wedding planners in Saskatoon and Regina and this summer we are hosting a popup wedding service in Regina!
Our pop-up weddings are the perfect option for brides and grooms wanting something simple, unique, and that won’t cost an arm and a leg! We’ve helped couples get married from all over the province including Regina, Saskatoon, Estevan, Weyburn, Yorkton and more! Just show up, and Tie the Knot!
A pop-up wedding is the perfect option for brides and grooms who want to get married on a budget, but still want a special celebration. Typically at a pop-up wedding many couples get married on the same day, at the same venue, sharing all of the same vendors! This keeps the cost of the wedding super budget friendly for each couple! Each couple gets the space to themselves for a certain allotted time on the day of!
Professional local vendors have been pre-selected to manage and cover all of your wedding needs including venue, wedding planner, wedding commissioner, music professional, décor, florist, caterers and cake baker. This takes away all the stress of event planning, as it’s already done for you!
Our summer popup wedding date is Sunday July 18th 2021 at Crave Kitchen and Wine Bar!
What does a pop-up wedding all include?
- Indoor/Outdoor ceremony venue space pre-decorated tastefully in neutral wedding colours to go with any theme including aisle decor and ceremony backdrop.
- Legal Civil Ceremony with Saskatchewan Wedding Commissioner (approx 20 mins), that can be customized based on your preferences.
- Your choice of customized Music for wedding ceremony – processional, certificate signing, and recessional
- Neutral coloured silk bridal bouquet and silk boutonniere for the groom – rented only, must be returned after photo’s.
- Professional photography to cover the ceremony and up to 30 mins after the ceremony on site for family photo’s and formal bride/groom, bridal party shots. Receive approx 100 edited photos of your special day approx 3-4 weeks after the event.
- Up to 20 guests to attend ceremony and post wedding festivities. Extra guests $15 per person. Maximum amount of guests is 30 people.
- 30 min post wedding cocktail reception with cash bar, includes appetizers for guests.
- One small 8 inch white buttercream cutting cake for bride and groom as part of wedding reception to cut and eat with customized icing color.
- Personalized wine and custom wine glass set with your names as a take home gift to commemorate your day.
- Investment: $1600 plus taxes, $800.00 retainer fee with signed contract
Ready to say I do? Contact us to book your time on July 18th 2021 by contacting us through our website at https://reginapopupweddings.ca/about-us/