This spring something totally new is coming to Regina! Pop-Up Weddings! Pop-up weddings are not a new concept, as places all over the country are holding these unique one-of-a-kind weddings! And we are so excited to bring the trend to Regina!
A Pop-up wedding is where a venue hosts many couples in one day wanting to get married, or say their vows in a short, intimate way for a fraction of the price of a full wedding.
This spring some great vendors are coming together to provide you with the oppurtunity to get married “pop-up” style on April 18 2020 at the beautiful Sandman Hotel in Regina SK.
What does it include?
– Outdoor/Indoor (weather TBA) ceremony venue space pre-decorated tastefully in neutral wedding colours to go with any theme including chair covers, aisle decor and ceremony backdrop at the beautiful Sandman Hotel in Regina, SK.
– Legal Civil Ceremony with Saskatchewan Wedding Commissioner (approx 20 mins), that can be customized based on your preferences.
-Your choice of customized Music for wedding ceremony – processional, certificate signing, recessional played by a music professional.
– Neutral coloured silk bridal bouquet and silk boutonniere for the groom – rented only, must be returned after photo’s.
– Professional photography to cover the ceremony and up to 30 mins after the ceremony on site for family photo’s and formal bride/groom, bridal party shots. Receive approx 100 edited photos of your special day approx 3-4 weeks after the event.
– Up to 20 guests to attend ceremony and post wedding festivities. Extra guests $5 per person. Maximum amount of guests is 30 people.
– 30 min post wedding cocktail reception with cash bar, includes appetizers for guests.
– One small 8 inch white buttercream cutting cake for bride and groom as part of wedding reception to cut and eat with customized icing color.
– Personalized wine and custom wine glass set with your names as a take home gift to commemorate your day.
How to book? Contact Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your ceremony spot! First come, first serve!